According to the NHTSA, motorcyclists accounted for 14% of all traffic fatalities, 4% of all people injured, 18% of all occupants (driver and passenger) fatalities, and 4% of all occupants injured.
If you are involved in a California motorcycle crash, it is very important to consult with an experienced injury attorney. Maidenberg Law Group specializes in helping those who’ve been injured in accidents. Consider these 8 reasons why you need a professional on your side.
- Hiring an attorney allows you to have the time to take care of your injuries and go back to your regular routine as soon as possible. This guarantees peace of mind because you know you have someone fighting your battle and levelling the playing field.
- An attorney will communicate in advance all the expected expenses of litigation so you can be prepared
- An attorney will file suit and go to trial if necessary. Having a professional on your side will guarantee that you get fair compensation for your injuries and damaged property.
- As you heal, an attorney will be able to advise you on what to do and what not to do in order to get the best outcome.
- You will have someone to trust, someone who will keep you informed about the process and will tell you what to expect.
- Attorneys are in charge of negotiating with the insurance companies involved. Having a ton of experience will allow your attorney to handle the insurance adjusters and get the best deal for you. Don’t try to negotiate alone, it will most likely result in unfair treatment and a less than ideal settlement offer.
- Hiring an attorney will help you build a better case as they assist in collecting evidence, obtaining medical records, doctor’s notes, police reports, and more.
- An attorney will advise you on how much you can expect to get for your settlement and will negotiate to get the best possible outcome for you.. Knowing what your case is worth is essential to negotiating.
If you were injured or lost a loved one in a California motorcycle accident, contact The Maidenberg Law Group toll-free at (888) 520-9617 or contact us online.